Thursday, June 18, 2009

Info...

Bienvenidos to Armed for Sport! My intentions for this blog range from the discussion of athletics in general, my own unique and spastic methods of training, and any sport-related content- (upcoming events, apparel review, etc.) For starters, I have been a competitive athlete since grade school, competing in everything from gymnastics to track and field. I went on to compete in D1 track and field at Towson University, specializing in the heptathlon and horizontal jumps. Turns out, triple jumping isn't usually the most common past time after college so I have had to open my eyes to new methods of staying fit.

These days, I try to get involved with anything and everything related to fitness and overall wellness. I am constantly seeking new ways to workout; we all know the gym can get a bit monotonous. Hope you enjoy my daily workoutaholic dribble.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment