Monday, June 22, 2009

Workout: 6/21

1 hr Cycling Class @ Merritt-Fort Avenue

Not much time for exercise when factoring in Farmer's Market and Father's Day excursion in DC. Somehow made it to Merritt-Fort Avenue for their only cycling class of the day- 9:30AM. Esther, our instructor, took us through a ridiculous hour long ride up and down 3 outlandish inclines with a fair amount of sprints sprinkled throughout. This is only my second full cycling class and I still have a lot to learn. My tush is especially sore, supposedly it may take some time for my bootie to adjust to the seat sensation. Depending on how much longer I am confined to the bike and pool, I may invest in some appropriate apparel, like fancy bike shorts with really hot butt pads.

I highly highly highly recommend this class as Esther is one tough cookie. Her accent is adorable but hard to understand when things get intense. That just makes it that much more challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment