Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Workout: 6/22

Pool running:
15 min warm up
3x(1 min ON/1 min OFF/1:30 ON, 1 min OFF)
10 min kickboard

I typically wear a water belt for any pool running but decided to remove it for my last set of intervals. I must admit, it became a bit more challenging; especially in a shallow pool.
Kickboard drills were a joke, it's hilarious how absolutely WRONG I do all of these swim related activities.

Fitness Yoga class @ Merritt Canton


meh.
I love love love going to class with my gym buddies but this one really didn't float my boat. Yoga Steve, the Merrit Canton instructor is pretty much a big football-type that leads you through a "fitness" related yoga session. In essence, he removes any grace or fluidity of yoga from the practice and it becomes sort of meathead-ish. Very approachable for guys who wouldn't necessarily be into yoga but in this context may give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment